New Aerosol Management Resources Available
As Virginia’s dental offices reopen, many are implementing changes to reduce aerosol production and effectively protect staff and patients. Catalyst launched a three-part blog series from Dr. McAllister Castelaz, the dental director at Horizon Health Services Ivor Dental Center on aerosol management.
Aerosol Management Blog Series
- Part 1: Communicating with Patients About Aerosols
- Part 2: Changes in Dental Offices
- Part 3: Aerosol Reduction and Minimally Invasive Dentistry
Additional Aerosol Resources
- CDC Interim Guidelines for Dental Settings
- Aerosols and splatter in dentistry: A brief review of the literature and infection control implications
- Dentistry’s Aerosols: Giving the Dangerous Bugs the Attention they Deserve
If you have questions about aerosols or providing care during the COVID-19 pandemic please contact Virginia Health Catalyst.